Monday, September 29, 2008

CamerA AbsurdA refurbished







CamerA AbsurdA, my online portfolio, is now completely refurbished. I've changed the site from plain and simple to even plainer and simpler. No big stories, just the pics and the facts. It's an online portfolio, not a place for silly talks. I can use this blog for that if I want to. Although none of the pics are actually new, many of them are new to the site. You may have seen some of them on this blog or in some of the many other places where my pics hang out. Just take a look and enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Zowel wat vormgeving als wat inhoud betreft. Maar je kunt natuurlijk ook een beetje doorslaan wat minimalisme betreft. Zo zou het misschien toch handig zijn als ergens op je website contactgegevens zouden staan, zodat potentiele opdrachtgevers je kunnen vinden.

CamAbs said...

You're completely right Steffie. I am planning on replacing the self-portrait (in the middle) by an 'about' section (including the self portrait).

Anonymous said...

So that is you behind bars ?!?!

CamAbs said...

yep, that's me. You can find more self portraits on my Flickr page.